If you’re talented, energetic, and committed to delivering quality human capital management (HCM) software and services, you'll find that Ultimate Software is the perfect place to work. You’ll grow professionally and share your knowledge and experience with coworkers.
Your work will be challenging and your performance will be recognized and rewarded. You’ll be part of a team of dedicated professionals applying your talents to achieving shared goals and delivering results. We're focused on providing the best end-to-end strategic human resources, payroll, and talent management solutions available—and we need the best employees in the industry to continue to succeed.
Ultimate is ranked #9 on FORTUNE's 2013 "100 Best Companies to Work For" list. Ultimate is the top ranked cloud provider, as well as the only HCM provider on the list. And, it is our second year in a row to be listed-in 2012, we were #25
One of the many ways Ultimate excels as an "Employer of Choice" is our extremely competitive benefits and compensation package, including:
- 100% Employer-paid Family Medical and Dental Plans
- 401(k) Plan - 35% company match each pay-period on 100% employee contribution
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursements
- Life Insurance – 1x annual salary
- Long-Term Disability
- Holidays and Paid Time Off - employees eligible for 10 days PTO first year
- Direct Deposit
- Online Employee Self Service Center
- Family/Medical Leave
- Paid Maternity-Paternity/Adoption Leave
- 100% Employer-paid Same Sex Partner Medical Plan Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Credit Union
- Online Health, Wellness, and Work-Life Balance service
- UltiService Days
There are many things that Ultimate Software does to show its employees they’re valued—on-site massage service, dry-cleaning service, indoor basketball court, exercise and salsa classes, Weight Watchers group, birthday celebrations, inter-departmental bowling contests, periodic breakfast, lunch, and ice cream treats, departmental reward trips/programs, and so much more!
Learn more about Ultimate Software’s culture.