If you’re talented, energetic, and committed to delivering quality human capital management (HCM) software and services, you'll find that Ultimate Software is the perfect place to work. You’ll grow professionally and share your knowledge and experience with coworkers.
Your work will be challenging and your performance will be recognized and rewarded. You’ll be part of a team of dedicated professionals applying your talents to achieving shared goals and delivering results. We're focused on providing the best end-to-end strategic human resources, payroll, and talent management solutions available—and we need the best employees in the industry to continue to succeed.
Ultimate is ranked #9 on FORTUNE's 2013 "100 Best Companies to Work For" list. Ultimate is the top ranked cloud provider, as well as the only HCM provider on the list. And, it is our second year in a row to be listed-in 2012, we were #25
One of the many ways Ultimate excels as an "Employer of Choice" is our extremely competitive benefits and compensation package, including:
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for employee and family (includes medical PPO plan, choice of dental plan, prescription and vision)
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for same sex partner
- 100% Employer paid life insurance to match 1x annual salary
- 100% Employer paid long term disability
- Restricted Stock units granted to every regular full-time employee
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with 35% company match every dollar of employee contribution
- Paid Time Off starting with 15 days on 1st year of employment
- Paid ‘UltiService’ Days (2 days per year/ per employee for charity work)
- Online health, wellness and work-life balance service
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursements
- Paid Maternity/Adoption Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Credit Union
There are many things that Ultimate Software does to show its employees they’re valued—on-site massage service, dry-cleaning service, indoor basketball court, exercise and salsa classes, Weight Watchers group, birthday celebrations, inter-departmental bowling contests, periodic breakfast, lunch, and ice cream treats, departmental reward trips/programs, and so much more!
Learn more about Ultimate Software’s culture.